What We Do
Our clients tell us they chose Complete Back office because:
- They are tired of late nights and being stressed out about finances and paperwork
- They can’t afford to add back office staff
- They’re not efficient at back office tasks
- They’re not satisfied with their current provider (bookkeeper accountant, mother-in-law or other family member)
- They want timely, meaningful information to help their operations thrive
Financial System Set Up
Your systems and reporting processes will fit your company’s needs. Untimely and unclear reports that don’t make sense will be a thing of the past.
You will manage your operation with confidence supported by our timely, meaningful, and transparent financial reports with critical insights and highlights.
You will have no surprises and a smooth hand-off to your tax preparer well before tax day.
Client Invoicing and
Your funds from clients will be deposited into your account more quickly through our timely invoicing and collections processes.
Review of Vendor Bills
and Bill Payments
You will have peace of mind knowing that you have a second set of eyes reviewing your bills for accuracy and erroneous or fraudulent charges. You will receive the best vendor pricing based on your excellent payment history.
Supported by our experienced staff and leadership team, you will delve into your current accounting system to uncover its strengths and weaknesses, review your financial system goals, and create a roadmap to achieve your objectives.
Who is Complete Back Office and how are we different?
- A provider of bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, and other back office services for small businesses and non-profits (some individuals too)
- With CBO, you get bookkeeping to CFO-services at one affordable rate
- Our rates are surprisingly affordable
- We make the transition easy
- We are known for our extensive general/entrepreneurial business experience; therefore we look at the big picture (not just balancing accounts and looking at numbers)
- We are people, not an 800 number or group email – feel free to call or text us
- We ask questions when things don’t look right (a second pair of eyes)
- We watch and protect your finances as we would our own
- We summarize financials in easy-to-ready statements showing trends, areas for improvement, comparisons to prior periods/years